International Women’s Club
The International Women’s Club, IWC, is linked to the University of Southampton, and is run by volunteers. IWC meets on Wednesdays from 10am to 12 noon. These meetings are friendly, relaxed and informative, with a programme of talks and demonstrations. Children are welcome but are the responsibility of their mothers at all our meetings. The group offers:
- a social meeting place for women of all nationalities
- help with English conversation
- a friendly atmosphere and the chance to meet new people
- opportunities to learn about other countries
- information about schools, transport, health and other topics
IWC will restart in Autumn 2020. Please email email@example.com for more details of current events.